• Chinmaya Pre University College Of Science & Commerce, Hubli.

News And Events

  • A pass in Karnataka SSLC Examination OR Any other equivalent examination recognised by the P. U. Board of Karnataka.
  • NRI candidates, non-Karnataka students and foreign nationals who have passed standard 10th or equivalent examination must obtain eligibility certificate form the Director P.U. Board, Bangalore before securing admission.