- A pass in Karnataka SSLC Examination OR Any other equivalent examination recognised by the P. U. Board of Karnataka.
- NRI candidates, non-Karnataka students and foreign nationals who have passed standard 10th or equivalent examination must obtain eligibility certificate form the Director P.U. Board, Bangalore before securing admission.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Though ours is a permanently unaided College, 50% of the seats are treated as Government Quota which are filled category wise on the basis of aggregate marks scored in SSLC Examination.
- In the interest of maintenance of excellent standards, remaining 50% of the management seats are filled on the basis of the performance of the students in S.S.L.C. and the entrance test conducted by our College. The Entrance test will be of objective type consisting of questions on Maths & Science of SSLC level. In addition , a personality test also may be conducted to assess the aptitude and caliber of the candidate. College Entrance Test is compulsory for all candidates of Government Quota as well as Management Quota.
- The list of selected candidates and the admission date will be put up on the college Notice Board.
- Admission will be denied if the candidate does not join the College within the stipulated time.
- The candidate is expected to meet the Principal on the appointed date and time accompanied by parents.